Thursday, July 12, 2012

Keeping RainCloud Cool

this post is written by my daughter, aryn. i thought it would be fun and educational to include her on the blog this summer. this is the third post in her series called:


It is very hot where I live. I have a simple solution so my rabbit can keep nice and cool.
A Frozen Water Bottle!
I think this is a great and easy way to help my rabbit in the Summertime.
I usually put two in each day so she can be cool all day long.
One time I forgot to put one in and I thought she was going to die because of the heat.
But she didn't and ever since then I haven't forgotten.


1 comment:

The Andra Family said...

Hey Aryn, I am curious as to where you got the idea to use a frozen water bottle as a cooler for RainCloud?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails